Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Different Kind of Mowing

Yesterday I ran some errands for my boss (aka Mom). When we got home there were some guys mowing the yard across the street. Brody was so fascinated that I could hardly get him inside! Dad set one of dining room chairs in front of the window and Brody sat there and watched the guys mow!

Last night Dad strapped Brody in the backpack and took him outside to mow. I wonder if Brody's thinking, "What kind of mowing is this? We're walking! This isn't near as fun as riding with Daddy on the riding lawn mower!" Maybe Daddy Steve needs to run-mow so that Brody can still feel the wind in his hair!


5 comments:

Teri said...

Wow, I'm first to comment. Brody does look confused up there! He is maybe thinking: I am not doing this this way when I get older!

Ann Hastings said...

Too cute- I am sure he is a little confused.

Amy said...

Haha.. that is too funny.

Rebecca said...

Maybe he can take over Caleb's business some day!

Holli's Kansas Adventures said...

Is that REALLY a magnolia tree? It sure does look like it. I have tried to grow two of them in Kansas with NO luck. I really miss those trees. :-)

What a great picture of Brody and your dad!