Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2 years later...

February 9, 2006. What was so significant about that date? It's the day that Mike's sister, Angela, emailed us to tell us she was pregnant. None of us knew the news they'd receive just 3 months later. We also didn't realize how many lives Alyiah's hour of life would touch! It has been an amazing journey for the entire family!

The next amazing chapter came in an email exactly 2 years (to the day) after the email we received in February '06. The subject line said, "things that make you go hmmm...." Here's the email from Angela:

I'm definitely not into forwards but I thought this one might be worth it. I recall sending this very picture to Mike and Staci exactly two years ago to the date. And thought if I were to send a recent similar picture...it would look exactly the same. Hmmmm.


I can't tell you how excited we are! Not only do Angela and I get to be pregnant together again...but her due date is Alyiah's birthday! How cool is that!! I know that many of you prayed for Mark and Angela during their pregnancy with Alyiah and will be excited to hear this news! I was so excited last night when Angela said that they've finally told everyone that they needed to tell in person and I was free to post it on the blog!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATONS!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR MARK AND ANGELA. GOD IS GOOD. JUST LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD THINGS THAT COME FROM HIM.

Amy said...

That is wonderful news!! The Lord works in mysterious ways.. This will be such a blessing for Mark and Angela.

Ann Hastings said...

What an answered prayer! We are so excited!

RaeAnn said...

I am so excited for them! I will be praying that everything goes well with this pregnancy.

Laura said...

Congrats to Mark and Angela!!

Jo Faye and Ken - Happy Together! said...

I am so happy for Mark and Angela.