Saturday, February 02, 2008

Thru the Belly

Last night Mike got to feel the baby move for the first time!!! I've been feeling the baby move for about a month now and the kicks have been getting stronger and more frequent lately. Last night Mike put his hand on my belly for just a few minutes and felt the baby kick twice! It was so exciting! We're feeling this baby a lot sooner than we felt Brody. I'm didn't feel Brody move until I was 19 weeks pregnant and Mike didn't feel him until I was 21 weeks pregnant! I'm glad that we're feeling this baby sooner since Mike will miss out on a lot of the last months of this pregnancy when the baby's really moving a lot.

5 comments:

RaeAnn said...

It's such a wonderful feeling to feel the baby move. Glad you guys can enjoy the movement together so early!

suzspeaks said...

That is so exciting! I loved so much feeling Jaxon move inside me...such an amazing feeling!

Steve and Joan said...

I guess this little one is getting good at aerobics too! I think that is where Brody learned to dance - in the womb during aerobics classes!

Laura said...

How exciting!!! I think its another active little boy!

Ginger said...

That's one of the best feelings in the world.