Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My nightly routine:

6:30 - make lunches and pack clothes for the next day
7:00 - give Brody a bath
7:30 - put Brody's jammies on
8:00 - put Brody to bed
8:05 - lay down on the couch (under a blanket using a boppy for a pillow...they make the best laying on the couch pillows)
8:50 - fall asleep just before I see the conclusion to whatever show we're watching on TV
10:30 - Mike wakes me up to tell me it's time to go to bed

Last night I tried sooooo hard to stay awake because my favorite show, Jericho, was finally returning to the line up. The bad news...it didn't come on until 9 pm! I woke up at 9:54 pm and realized that I didn't even see the end of the Biggest Loser! Arg!!! When I asked Mike who was voted off...he just grinned at me. I finally convinced him to tell me. Now I'll have to go watch Jericho online (no we don't have a DVR or Tivo). Only one more week and then I won't be getting up at 4 am...so I should be able to stay up until 10 pm!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

We were all in bed at 8pm last night! I love going to bed early!

Ann Hastings said...

It's going to be so nice for you to have "normal" hours :)

RaeAnn said...

You're going to be able to stay up late and I will have to learn to go to bed early! I'm sure after awhile it won't be hard!

Amy said...

The last 15 minutes of the Biggest Loser is the best part!! I love the weigh-ins!

Anna said...

You won't know what do do with yourself when you don't have to get up SO early!