Thursday, February 09, 2006

Can you handle the excitement?

So this morning I got to work and opened up my email. There was an email from Angela (Mike's sister). The subject line said, "something you may have seen before". I opened it up expecting some kind of forward. Instead I found this picture!!!

"ok...the blogger isn't uploading my pic right now, so I'll add it later"

Anyways, it was a picture of 2 POSITIVE PREGNANCY TESTS!!!!!! I'm so excited about this! Mark and Angela started trying the same month we did, so we've already gone through a lot of this journey together.

I got the email at 5:30 am and was jumping up and down. What do you do? Who can you call at 5:30 am? Oh...my dad is up every morning at 5:30 to go workout! So I called and Tyler answered the phone (I forgot that since he has a job now he's up before 10 am!) I excitedly told him and then told Dad. I guess the phone ringing woke up Mom, so they took the phone to her. Dad told her it was me and that I had good news (I guess it can be scary when a loved one calls so early). After talking with them we decided I shouldn't wait any longer to call Angela.

Well...I later find out that when I called at 5:45 Angela thought the ringing was her phone alarm and she just hit snooze. I tried calling Mike when I knew he'd be up and his phone was dead so it didn't ring. I finally got ahold of Angela around 7 am. It was fun to hear about her taking the test and telling parents. I found out that she's due October 11, 2006...about 2 months after me!


My cousin, Julie, is due in June. Then I'm due in August and Angela in October. Let's just say we're gonna have lots of cute pictures next Christmas!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

This does not count as a real post!

Anonymous said...

I am happy for your family! It will be fun to have cousins so close in age!

Anonymous said...

Cousins close in age is the best! Connor and Justin are such good friends now and it is SO fun!