Monday, March 05, 2007

Nail Song

I tried Juli Beth's trick of singing a song to Brody while I trim his nails. It worked like a charm. He was not nearly as fidgety and I got them cut much quicker! It was a very busy day today. I left work late and missed Bible study. Then we had 5 stops to make in town before we could head home. I've been meaning to post all day and this is the first chance I've had. I really should be going to bed...but I just had to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY KEN!!!"

In other news...Dad & Mom are coming to visit this weekend!!! Brody's very excited! Nancy came over after church Sunday and baked up a storm. I think there are enough cookies that when Dad & Mom are here we could eat just cookies! Ok...I guess that wouldn't be too healthy. We'll have to eat some real food too :)

9 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm glad that the trick worked for you! Have so much fun with your parents!!!

Juli Beth

Liam and Graham said...

I'll have to try that - the last time I cut Liam's nails, I cut his little thumb! Oh it was awful!!! :(

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great trick! I will have to remember that one. Have fun with your parents this weekend!

Teri said...

Glad the nail song worked. We missed you at Bible study. Have fun getting ready for your folks, I miss my mom already! She left today. After 2 weeks, i bet Chris doesn't. lol.

Amy said...

What a sweet picture. Have fun with your mom and dad in town :)

Jamie said...

I cut Preston's nails while he is taking his bottle and he is so busy eating he doesn't even flinch. Oh the tricks we discover.........

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

I'll have to remember that trick! Great pic of you two!

Julie said...

that is very clever, I am going to have to try that!

I also love the dancing post! Chicks dig guys who got soul and good moves!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to try the cookies! Nancy is a great cook!