Thursday, March 08, 2007

200!!

This is my 200th post! I thought I'd post about someone that's special to our family.

This is my boss, Junior (playing racecars with Brody). It is wonderful to work for a Christian! Our work environment is very laid back and fun. Junior, RaeAnn, and I aren't just co-workers...we're friends. We share joys and struggles in our lives. We pray for each other and encourage one another. Each day as I leave work Junior tells me to "drive safe" (this makes my mom happy!).


When I told him that I was pregnant...he gave me a big hug with tears of joy in his eyes! He was all for allowing me and RaeAnn to bring our babies to work with us. I my mind I would either bring Brody to work with me or I would stay at home. I was unsure about how it would work (bringing a baby to work with me)...but it couldn't be better. Junior loves our children like they're his own grandchildren. He comes into work and immediately looks for Brody or Cheyenne! I can't tell you how many times I've walked into the office to find him laying on the floor playing with Brody. One day I even found him laying almost under the doorway jumper trying to put a sock back on Brody...while he was jumping!!!

RaeAnn and I are very blessed to work for such a godly man (even if his desk is a total mess! lol).

9 comments:

laura said...

That is so sweet...you are very blessed to have such a great place to work.

RaeAnn said...

We are very blessed. Jr. is like a Grandpa to our kids! I can't imagine working with anyone else. Jr. and Staci are wonderful people. I thank God that this was the job and people he brought into my life.

Anonymous said...

Junior,
Thanks for taking care of my kids and grandson!

Ledbetter Fam said...

That is wonderful! I'm so glad that you have been blessed with a godly man as your boss. It is also special for Brody to have one more christian man in his life! You are special, and deserve to be in such a special situation!

Juli Beth

Amy said...

What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are indeed blessed to have such a wonderful, understanding boss. It seems as if you have an ideal working situation. Tell Junior thanks for me for being so good to you and Brody. I am also happy that you have Raeann to work with and share your children.

Unknown said...

What a sweet post! Junior sounds like such a sweet man. I like him just from reading your post! I am glad that you, Mike and Brody have someone like him while you live far away from home!

Anonymous said...

Very well said. It is this great reputation that Jr has in the community that makes his rec program so successful. The years I worked for him he gave me nothing but support and kindness. I think it is great you and Raeann can take your kids to work. And you have made it work, too. Such a positive place!