Thursday, March 29, 2007

Better late than never

*EDIT* Cindi edited picture #1 & 3 for me. Don't they look great! I've gotta get photoshop!****

These are some pictures I took of Brody after his 6-month photo shoot with the photographer in Hutch. I thought they turned out pretty well....and they're much cheaper than the professional pictures!!!

Brody sitting on the chair that belonged to Sharon & Grandmommy when they were little kids.
Trevor wanted Brody to throw the rope for him.
This picture cracked me up! Remington is shaking his head and you can see his teeth and gums as he shook and his lips flapped! LOL!
Brody with his puppy.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brody, I Love you soooo Much!

~daddy

Amy said...

What a doll. I love the one with Remington, where Brody is laying down.

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures! I'm glad Trevor is getting in on some of the action. You can tell Remington loves Brody and Brody loves Remington. They will be great pals!!!

Cindi Koceich said...

Awwww!!! I especially love the third one! Just look at those eyes!!

Rebecca said...

These are SOOOO cute! I love the picture on the chair!

Steve and Joan said...

Are Brody's eyes Cowboy blue or Maverick's blue?

Dad

suzspeaks said...

those are precious!

Unknown said...

These are great pictures! Brody is precious, and I also love the pictures of Brody with the dogs. Cute! I had similar ideas of setting up a sheet and taking Jackson's 18 month pictures, but since the replacement to my stolen camera is still backordered, his 18 month pictures are likely going to be more like 22 month pictures. Oops!

laura said...

i love that last picture. he is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pictures of Brody, so I can watch all the changes. He has so many people who love him at your work--even the dogs show their love for him. Keep the pictures coming.

Robin said...

What cute pictures....especially the last one with his dog!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute!!

Shauna said...

Those pictures are so great! I love the one of him in the chair! Precious!