Friday, October 13, 2006

Who decides what's "cool"?

Do you ever long for the days of footed sleepers?

Last night Mike and I had a discussion about why footed sleepers aren't cool for adults to wear. We both were wishing that it would become the latest fashion for adults :) Brody looks so warm and cuddly in his sleepers.

The weather has turned cooler here. In fact it was literally freezing here this morning (32 degrees!) I'm back to living in my fleece and yucky (but comfy) old houseshoes when I'm at home. As I was leaving for work at 4:30 this morning I was thinking to myself, "Staci...I think it's time that you dig out the tub of coats!" That's right....last year I packed up all our coats and put them in a tub in the attic. I didn't have time to search for the tub this morning...so I just froze outside and wished that I'd found the tub last night! (Don't worry, Brody was in a footed sleeper with a warm blanket covering him head to toe!)
______________________________________________
On another note...check out Teri's blog. Wednesday my friend Tina told me about a yellow lab that was being held in the pound at the vet clinic. I went out to see him and he is the sweetest lab (well...besides Remington...he's still the all-time-greatest-lab in my mind ;) The yellow lab was really well behaved and laid back. Tina has been losing sleep because she didn't want them to have to put the lab down! I talked to Mike about taking him and we decided that now was not a good time to get another dog. Neither one of us has time to train him (for hunting)...so....I called Teri! Chris & Teri just happened to be coming to town that day and stopped by the vet's clinic. Check out her website to see how the story ends :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so I am behind... I was reading back a few days and saw the picture of Brody in the swing...I din't even know that thing had a strap to buckle them in...LOL. Just jocking, I guess since Adam was a winter baby when he was in it he was always so swaddle in a blanket that I couldn't use it and he could move anyway!

RyAnn said...

Staci, I have to admit that I do have some adult footed PJ's! They are very stylish!

RaeAnn said...

If we could all wear footed pj's and just lay around the house all day!

Teri said...

I have seen footy pj's but they are expensive. I would love a pair!! I was just thinking that as we put Alan in his! We are still loving the pup, Chance. Thanks for the heads up.