Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cute Boy


Brody has slept thru the night 3 nights in a row!!! It's wonderful to wake up to your alarm clock (even if it does go off at 3:50 am) and realize that you didn't have to get up with the baby during the night!

This past weekend I was busy studying for yet another accounting test...so Brody and Mike got a lot of father-son time. I don't have much else to blog about right now. I'll just pass along some recent pictures of Brody :)
Brody is ready to go to work on a cold morning. He's in a warm footed sleeper, wearing the camo stocking cap from Mark & Angela, and has a John Deere fleece blanket on top of him!

Brody in his Pooh robe/towel after a bath.

Brody - Future Hunter

Brody at 10 weeks. He kept smiling at me...but the camera was just too slow to catch it :)

Taking pictures really wears a boy out! Last night he didn't play very long before he was sound asleep! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shauna said...

It is so great to see him next to that football and see how much he is growing and changing. So cute!

RaeAnn said...

He is growing so much. He is such a cutie. Even though I see him about everyday I can see how he is changing and growing.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweetheart. I love the hat!!!! And all ready for hunting season with beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

He is growing and changing so fast! Isn't it funny to compare pictures from when he was first born to these pictures? I love the camo picture the most. So precious! Also, I definitely feel your pain with the digital camera delay. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of the back of Jackson's head!