Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Exersaucer

Some of my BBC friends were talking about putting their babies in their exercausers. So, I decided to see if Brody was big enough to play in the exercauser I got at a garage sale last summer. He is! He even likes it! He's not really big enough to move around much in it...but it gives him some play time where he's not lying flat on the ground!
He tends to get focused in on one of the toys for awhile! lol

Saturday was Daddy/Brody day. Mike took Brody to town with him while I stayed at home and cleaned house. They went to Lowes, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, and Orschlens! They were both worn out when they got home :)

I'll post pictures later today of Brody in his pumpkin outfit.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize he would be able to sit up in that yet!