Monday, October 02, 2006

On the Job

I'm back! Back to work, back to getting up early (on purpose), and back to going to bed insanely early! My body had a little trouble getting used to going to bed early. Last night I lay in bed tossing and turning for over an hour.

For the past week or so I've been feeding Brody for the last time at 8:30 pm and then putting him in his bed for the night. Usually he wakes up between 3:30 and 4:00 am to eat again. That's a pretty good stretch for a 7 week old! Well...he must have gotten the memo that work started today because last night he was up at 2:00 am. Ugh! He did well coming into work this morning. I fed him right before I left for work and he fell asleep in the car on the way here. Once I got here, I took him out of his carseat and put him in the playpen. He's now sound asleep again! Yay!

I'm not just back at my desk today...I'm also back to teaching aerobics. I hear that there is a younger crowd coming to the morning aerobics class. That means that I have to make the class more challenging! I'm sure you'll hear tomorrow about how sore I am ;)

I'm off to do some work.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

I am sure you will do great today! The first day back to work can be a little emotional with the stress of handling everything on your plate - but you can do it! Have a great day! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!

suzspeaks said...

Staci... I hope your first day back was good! You will be great at balancing it all! I'll be praying for you!

suzspeaks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

You are my new hero!!! New baby, back to work and teaching aerobics! Good luck with the transition. I bet Brody will be stepping to the beat in no time! : )