Monday, October 09, 2006

All Alone...kind of

This weekend was kinda lonely. Yes I had Brody, Remington (the lab), Trevor (the yorkie), and the cats (Tex, Hank, & Buster) to keep me company...but none of them talk! Brody makes noises, but I can't have a conversation with him. It's all one sided!

Mike went to CO with Dwayne to work on Dwayne's parents' log cabin. They left Friday morning and will be coming back today!!!! It sounds like they worked hard Friday and Saturday. Yesterday Ben Little met them for a hike up to a lake near treeline to fish. Mike sent me the picture below.

I emailed the picture to Rene and we're not sure who's in the picture. I don't think it's Mike, so it's probably either Ben or Dwayne. I think Mike sent me the picture to make me jealous. Can you believe they got to hike in the snow!!! So fun!

Brody and I tried to stay busy this weekend too. Saturday we got up early and went to Hutch to get an oil change and run errands. We also went to the park and went for a long walk and even walked thru the free Zoo at the park! It was a beautiful day and fun to spend time outside with my little boy.

Since I don't like staying at home by myself (without Mike there as my protector)...I let Remy come inside at night to protect me :) I'm definately ready for Mike to get home. He smells a lot better next to me in bed than Remington does!!!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I am glad your weekend alone is almost over! Love ya!

Teri said...

Makes me jealous too. My in laws are headed that way next weekend. Sigh

RaeAnn said...

Weekends alone can be long. It will be more fun one of these days when Brody can interact with you more!