Sunday, October 29, 2006

Brody Fix

I was wondering why no one had commented on my post from yesterday. I finally went to check my blog and discovered that the post had never uploaded from Picasa. Sorry! I posted some pictures yesterday morning for those of you who check every day for new pics to satisfy your Brody fix ;)



Brody dressed up for work on Friday. He wore his jean jacket and cords. He was all smiles when we got home from work and I asked if he was ready for a photo shoot ;)

I sure hope he's not allergic to having his picture taken!


"Hi Mama. You look kinda funny from that angle!"

This is a picture of Brody at work with me. He was really happy because I'd just nursed him and changed his diaper :)

In other news...Brody has started sucking on his fist. He usually ends up sucking on the pointer finger (you'll notice it glistening in the picture of him sneezing above). Hummm. I wonder if it'll turn into thumb sucking?

I was worried that Brody was gonna wake up really early this morning due to the time change. Just the opposite happened! He slept grrrrrrrreat!!! He slept 9 hours. Yay!!!

The batteries are out of his bouncy seat right now. As he is sitting here in it while I type...he's starting to get fussy. I figured out how to make him stop crying. I bend over the top of the bouncy seat and start singing the songs that it plays (when it has batteries). Keep in mind that it's Baby Einstein...so there are no words...just classical music. If you're laughing picturing me doing this you'll have something in common with my boy :)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is sooo cute!!!!!

I love where you guys live! It looks so peaceful!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. Yes.I missed your Blog the last two days. Brody's pictures makes me want to grab him off the TV screen and rock him. I wish I had a picture of him smiling in that denim jacket in one of my picture frames. Glad he is sleeping all night for you. He seems to be such a happy, contented little boy.

RaeAnn said...

That picture of him in the jean jacket is so cute!

Anonymous said...

He has the best smile! How could you resist those dimples!?

RyAnn said...

He looks like he is getting so big! He is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

what an adorable outfit!! I love cords on the babies!

You need to get some batteries! Thank goodness for bouncy seats, I don't know what I would have done w/out ours!

Too bad they don't make them for toddlers!!

Shauna said...

I needed that Brody fix! Thanks!