Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"What was that?"

Saturday morning Remington was in need of some lovin'. We don't usually allow him up on the couch...but I gave in to the puppy dog eyes and let him cuddle with me on the couch. He proceeded to put his arm around my belly and then rest his head on the top of my belly. It was funny when the baby began kicking. Remy wasn't paying any attention to the kicks. Then the baby kicked HARD right at Remy's face! Remington jumped off the couch and looked at me! Then he went and sat by Mike. LOL! It was so funny! I think the baby really startled him! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shauna said...

That is really funny! He was probably wondering why in the world you would disturb his rest like that! That is really cute of him cuddling with you and the baby! I am excited to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

The baby just wanted to pet Remmy!

suzspeaks said...

That is so cute! let the doggy/baby wars begin!!

I want to come this weekend, but it's looking like I'm not going to get to. I'm still working on it though!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Poor Remy's life is about to change.

I am getting so excited to see you!