Friday, May 19, 2006

Mighty Fine Man

I have been blessed with a wonderful husband. I truly love every moment that we get to spend together! It amazes me how many things he can do. Not only does he work on computers, he builds houses, golfs, hunts, climbs mountains, and loves playing any and every kind of sport! All the while he humbles himself before our Lord and seeks God's direction for his life.

Not only is he an amazing husband (and a hottie too...check out that picture!), he's going to be an awesome dad! He is so excited for the baby to get here. Last night we were driving home from Hutch and he was talking to the baby telling him how he couldn't wait for him to be born. He's so excited about holding and playing with B. Of course some of the things he's excited about will be a ways down the road (ie: playing football, hunting, riding on the lawn mower together, etc.). I feel so blessed to be married to a man that is already investing so much in the life of our son. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Staci, I am indeed glad that Mike came into your life. He has been a blessing to our family. Sis said yesterday that she has never been around a happier couple. I am so happy that he will be such a great father to my first great grandson. Love, GG

Anonymous said...

You better tell Mike that when ya'll come down to play football.... he can't be on the same team as B. That just wouldn't be fair!

Anonymous said...

Staci, I guess I forgot for a moment that B will be my second great grandson. Should have my first in a week. GG

Anonymous said...

Staci, On the plane to Virginia I was thinking about how wonderful it was to add Mike as a son. You picked a good one! Dad

suzspeaks said...

You are very blessed. I'm so happy for you and Mike. It is so important to have a husband like that - I'm happy to say that I have one like that too!

Rebecca said...

Hey Staci ! I'm so glad to hear about how great you guys are doing! Mike seems like a great guy, and I'm so happy for you guys. I have finally updated my blog. Hope you have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Great tribute to a great man.
The sky color is amazing in that picture.
Amazing.
And everytime I see your title, I sing to myself "what a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man..."
And sometimes I even sing it outloud for everyone's listening pleasure.