Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Long Weekend

It was really nice to have a long weekend. Mike and I both had yesterday off work for Memorial Day. My favorite part was the fact that I didn't have to go to bed at 9 pm and that I got to sleep past 3:45 am for 3 days in a row!!! It was so nice!

We got a lot accomplished on the laundry/mud room this weekend. Actually...it's probably more accurate to say that Mike got a lot done on the room and I did a lot of sitting and watching him work :) We spent yesterday installing carpet and hanging closet doors. It totally transformed the room! I think all that's left are some trim pieces...and then staining all the trim. I'll try to get some pictures to post.

I'll leave you with the latest belly picture. He's really been moving a lot lately. Saturday night we just sat there watching my belly bounce around. It was pretty funny! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Your belly is getting big & so cute!!! watching your belly bounce around is the best!

I'm glad you had a good long weekend!!

Rebecca said...

Seriously...WHAT IN THE WORLD do you do at 3:45am?!? I must be WAY out of the loop!

Anonymous said...

Watch out for those Braxton Hicks contractions! I've heard they make your belly feel like a basketball.

Dad