Monday, May 15, 2006

Still a Boy

Ok...before I tell you about this weekend....I need to finish telling you about LAST weekend! We got to TX on Thursday night late. Friday morning the boys went shopping for food for Mom's birthday party while Audria and I got a massage! Mike and Caleb had pre-arranged for me and Audria to go to a day spa and get a massage! It was AMAZING! They had the neatest pillow arrangement for me to lay on that had a hole for my tummy and for my chest! It was so comfy and the massage was super relaxing. When we left, we both felt like wet noodles and were so in love with our husbands ;)

Friday night Mike and I went to Paula's clinic for a sonogram. She wanted to do a proper OB sonogram where she took all the measurements our dr. would like to see (as opposed to just having fun looking at baby). I was a little nervous to see if B was still a boy! When she first started the sonogram and got the first shot between the legs we heard her say, "Uh oh. This is kinda lookin' like a girl to me." Mike's eyes got very wide and he was squeezing my leg to death! It wouldn't matter to us whether our baby is a boy or girl...but our shower on Saturday was advertised as a shower for "Baby Boy"! After a few seconds of not breathing (on my part) I heard Paula say, "Oh, nevermind. There's the scrotum!" Whew! I could breathe again! Everything looked really healthy with B and he is measuring right on with our due date. Here are a few of my fav. pictures of him from this sonogram.


Profile of the baby. Kind looks like he's blowing bubbles :)











This is a picture of his leg with his foot pushing up agains my ribs!





A picture of his hand waving at us!











Here's one of the pictures of his "boy parts" Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Those are awesome pictures - so clear!!!

Yes, today is the day, thanks for asking!

Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!

I hope he isn't embarrased to have those published on the internet!! ;)