Monday, May 08, 2006

More to come

Ok...this is just a quick post (so that my grandparents know we made it home safely!)

This weekend was amazing! It consisted of a massage and sonogram on Friday, Shower/Surprise birthday party on Saturday, church on Sunday, and lots of family time.

We were happy to find out that the baby is still a boy at our sonogram on Friday :) He's grown a lot and it was amazing to see all the changes in him!

The shower on Saturday was overwhelming! It was sooooo good to see friends (pictures to come later), but I wish I had more time to talk/catch up with them. When I post pics of the shower (and pile of presents) you'll see why I didn't have much time to talk! Let's just say I've written 50 thank you notes and have another 30 to write! We are so blessed!

We pulled off the surprise birthday party for mom with over 50 people in attendance! The guys did a wonderful job getting all the food ready while we were at the shower and the party went off without a hitch!

Saturdy night we saw Mission Impossible III (good movie!) and then all headed off to bed. It had been a long day!

Today I'm back at work with TONS to do. I also have to take an Accounting final tomorrow! Yikes! So....I'll be sure to post some pics later, I just don't have time now.

Thank you to all of you who made this weekend so special!

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

I'm glad you had such a great weekend - I bet you're exhausted!! It was wonderful to see you!