Monday, May 22, 2006

Saturday

Saturday was a fairly relaxing day. Mike was playing in a golf tournament (they got 4th out of over 30 teams!!!) so I ran to town in the morning. I went to Target to buy a wedding shower gift and of course ended up with some other "necessities" (like maternity shorts/capris). The heat has come to KS and I was hit with the realization that I don't have any shorts that fit (besides workout shorts). At least I have 1 pair now :)

After getting back from town I started some laundry and then went outside to work on my tan...aka mow the yard. Dad wanted me to get a picture of me mowing the yard, but that's a little hard to do without someone there to take it. I could've set up the tripod and then made a mad dash for the mower...but I never would've made it before the camera took the picture! So here's a picture of me on the mower (at least this is the view I see).  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

RyAnn said...

That is a great pic! I am so impressed you mowed the grass. You are a great wife!

suzspeaks said...

what a great belly shot!! You ARE a good wife - mowing the lawn!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the flies have arrived for summer!
Love, Mom