Wednesday, December 02, 2009

IT'S SNOWING in TEXAS!!!

I told Brody to try to catch a snowflake in his mouth and he skeptically asked, "What does snow taste like?" I caught one in my mouth and told him it was yummy. He decided to give it a try.
Then he noticed that the snowflakes were landing on his coat. He exclaimed, "They turn to rain after they sit on my coat for a minute!"
Barrett decided to join in the "catch a snowflake on your tongue" adventure...but I don't think he ever stuck his tongue out far enough to catch one!
It didn't stick to the ground, but the snow looked beautiful as it fell. The boys stood by the window watching it and Barrett exclaimed over and over, "WOW!!!"

4 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

It stuck to the ground here- I went to work in a white wonderland, it was too cool!!! The boys are so cute!

Rebecca said...

You're very welcome for the snow! I washed my car the day before, so it was obviously me that brought it on! :) Anyway, looks like fun...I got to drive to the doctor and then to school in it. It was pretty to look at, but I was sad that I couldn't sit in my house and watch it!

raeann said...

Wow! You got snow in Texas and we don't have snow in Kansas! The girls are waiting for it! On the way to daycare this morning Chey told me all about how we were going to build a snowman when it snowed here!

Leave It To Davis said...

It actually snowed here,too.....only you needed a magnifying glass to see ours....still, we can say it snowed Dec. 4, 2009. Bryan called me all excited.....I guess you always have that child inside that loves the excitement of snow!