Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any guesses where Brody wanted to go today?

Yep. Cabela's. This is one of Mike and Brody's favorite stores. Every time we leave Cabela's, Mike tells me that he didn't get to stay long enough and that he wishes he could come spend 8-10 hours just browsing the store.

Almost every time we've come to Cabela's, I've had Mike take my picture while I was carrying Barrett in a backpack. The exciting part about the picture this time? The backpack I was wearing belongs to us (thanks to Daddy Steve and Namaw)!!!! Super exciting!

We may not have spent 8-10 hours at Cabela's today, but we did spend 4 hours there (plenty of time for the little boys). Mike and Brody even took some time to play a hunting game.
We left in a rush when we looked down and saw the time. We're going out with Jason & Ines (Jason works with Mike) tonight and we didn't realize how many hours had passed while we were at the store! Gotta hurry to get ready now.

3 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

I love that y'all can spend so long in Cabela's- it's always a fun family trip :) Too cute, thanks for sharing pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to spend 8 hours there to. we don't have a big enough one in our area to spend that much time, and my boys get bored after an hour or so. They are no fun. something about not being able to run and wrestle and screem at the top of thier lungs makes it uninteresting.

Leave It To Davis said...

Dave would love to spend that much time in a hunting store, too. It is nice that you enjoy it as much as Mike and the boys....we only have Academy and I start yawning after 15 minutes.