Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sitter for 6 kids?

We had a little bit of trouble finding a babysitter to watch Chris & Teri's 4 kids and our 2 kids (everyone was out of town). Tina's daughter, Summer, and one of her friends came thru for us and offered to babysit so that we could go to dinner (and have a few minutes to talk uninterrupted) with Chris & Teri. I can't remember the name of the restaurant? Was it Jillians? (Maybe Teri will comment and tell me if that's right.) It was really good. I had a delicious salmon dinner. It was so good that I ate the whole filet! Guess it's better than eating an entire chicken fried steak platter...right?!
After dinner we stopped at Wal-mart...because (just like when we lived there), you can't go to Hutch and not stop at Wally World! I needed some new sunglasses, but I didn't find any I liked. Chris and Teri had fun trying some sunglasses on too!

I wonder if they're still glad that I had my camera with me? lol

1 comment:

Ann Hastings said...

Glad y'all were able to spend time with Chris & Teri, just adults- love the Walmart Pictures!!!