Monday, November 23, 2009

Dinner with the Wilsons

After lunch today, I joined Teri for a ladies Bible study while Mike and the boys napped. Around 5:30 we headed over to Dwayne and Rene's house to have dinner with their family (minus Rene who had to teach gymnastics in the studio behind their house).

It was fun to catch up with Dwanye and his six kids. After dinner the kids headed off to the basement to play and we had a little bit of time to talk. At one point Barrett came back upstairs. Kidist followed him and sat on the floor coloring with him for quiet a while. I think she really liked Barrett because she was following him wherever he went.

We finally joined the kids in the basement and the boys got Mike to play them in a game of basketball.
Cedric and Kidist were busy making Barrett laugh in various ways.
I guess I was too busy having fun with the kids to realize that I didn't get a picture of everyone! The boys had lots of fun and weren't ready to leave. We ended up staying until bedtime. Back at Chris & Teri's we put the boys to bed and then the adults watched the Monday Night Football game (I'm pretty sure I fell asleep! lol)

2 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Romaine said...

Glad to see you are carrying on my tradition of falling asleep in front of the tv. Do we need more sleep?