Friday, April 27, 2007

Paper Towels & Books

The other day I gave Brody an empty paper towel roll at work and showed him how it would magnify his voice when he talked into it. He loved it! Here's a video of him playing:


Brody's attention span is gradually increasing and he's beginning to love books! Some times he'll even sit still in my lap long enough for me to read a couple of books to him! In the picture below you can see a basket to the left of Brody. That is where I put some of his books and toys at work (it's underneath my hanging files). Yesterday he got out one of the books and sat on the floor "reading" it. I was so proud :)

7 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

I want to read a book to him!

Namaw

Steve and Joan said...

Should I go take the wrapping paper off the rolls for Brody? He might want to play with several large rolls when he comes down!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair this morning Brody! Keep reading buddy.

Anonymous said...

Staci, do you not still have your migaphone from cheerleading? That is what he needs. Brody, we are so proud of you for wanting to "read" your books. You are so smart!!!

We love you.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the video. I am so glad that you have the good camera equipment to share those precious moments with the family. He will soon be reading to you and Mike instead of your reading to him.

RaeAnn said...

How cute! Brody and I read a book this morning while you were teaching aerobics. He does good sitting and listening.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see him!! I also can't wait to teach him some things about reading when he gets older!!