Friday, April 06, 2007

Snotty Dreams

Brody has still had a little bit of a runny nose lately. Yesterday I got him up from a nap at work and his whole face was wet with the snot! Guess he was rubbing his nose...then rubbing his eyes and getting the snot all over the rest of his face. I tried to take a picture of it, but it's hard to see. You can kinda see it shining in the pictures below. As you can tell...it hasn't really affected his mood. He's still been pretty happy :)


Yesterday we had another big surprise! We got several inches of snow!!! I'll post pictures and a video later today or tomorrow.

This morning Mike came into the gym a little late. I told him I'd already lifted and done cardio. I pointed out that I'd been at the gym since 4:30 am (it was 6:30 am when he showed up). He said he'd been up since 4:50 am. When I asked what he was doing he just started laughing. He said that he'd been dreaming about rain water collection systems and decided to get up and do some research on them (why? I'm not sure?!). Then he excitedly told me that "This Old House" was on at 5:00 and 5:30 am! He doesn't have to work today and loved the fact that he was able to spend time drinking his coffee, watching "This Old House", and researching rain water collection systems. And I thought I had weird dreams!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brody is so cute and good natured
and that smile - you just can't help but love him no matter what!

Shauna said...

oh -the little joys in life!!!

Steve and Joan said...

I showed Brody's snot photos to a lady on the plane coming back from L.A. and she exlaimed, "He is soooo cute! He is just adorable." She was from Idaho and was about the same age as Staci.

Ledbetter Fam said...

I especially like the part where he's licking the snot. That's great!

JB