Thursday, April 12, 2007

Reunion

April 28th-29th is Homecoming weekend at Pleasant Ridge! The exciting part is the youth group reunions on Saturday night. Since I graduated with a high school class of over 850 people, I doubt I'll ever go to a high school reunion. All of my friends were in the youth group...so a youth group reunion just sounds like so much more fun! I thought I'd post the info on here in case there are people that read this that I don't have emails for.

Youth Group Reunion - April 28th from 6-8 pm (come-and-go)
at Pleasant Ridge church of Christ
There will be finger foods there (not a full dinner).

Be sure to pass along this info to other former PR youth groupies so that we have a good turnout! To see what the youth group is up to today...check out PR's youth group website!

In other news....we're in the 4-6 inch range for amount of predicted snow by Saturday! Crazy! Maybe this soccer season should just be cancelled!

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

I'm so excited!
I've always said (since graduating HS) that I probably would not attend a reunion, but that I would go back to see my church friends since they're the only ones that are still important to me!!!

It all fell into place & this IS my 10 year! man, I sound old!