Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Work Fun

Even though we don't see Wendy at work anymore...we can tell that she's been here! The other day I got to work and found a little pink Dora the Explorer chair and a little green Diego chair. RaeAnn left a note telling me that Wendy brought them in for Cheyenne and Brody! I had to show Brody what it was for.
I think at first he thought it was a giant hat! Brody proudly sitting in the new chair.

This morning Brody crawled into the front office where I couldn't see him. I looked around the corner to see what he was doing and found the below picture:
He was climbing into the bouncy seat to play with the toys hanging down from the overhead bar. RaeAnn told me that Cheyenne loved playing with the bouncy seat (even though she's too big for it now). It made me laugh that Brody found it entertaining too :)

5 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

What a cute little smile! Brody looks great in the little green chair!!!

Anonymous said...

!!!!WARNING!!!! !!!!WARNING!!!!

Smile may cause heart to melt!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I left the bouncy seat here. When I can't see Cheyenne and that's usually where she is!

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures!!!! He looks so big sitting in the green chair. Love his smile!!!

Jessica said...

man he's growing...so cute in his new chair. (love 'daddy's' comment!)