Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Prom

A month or so ago I was bragging on myself for losing all the baby weight. For fun I had tried on some formals from college and was surprised when I fit in my High School Prom dress! Shauna requested pictures...so here they are.

I didn't have any pictures of me by myself where I was standing up...and I didn't think to look at my HS pictures before I had Mike take a picture of me...but you still get the idea. Of course I don't look the same...I was 10 years younger!!!! Here's a picture of me and Juli Beth.
This is the picture Mike took on Sunday. My hair was only partly done, I didn't have any make up on, and I forgot to take off my sports watch! What can I say. I was hurrying to get the picture taken while Brody was still happy :)

13 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Wow! What a pretty girl and a beautiful woman!

Dad

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful in all three pictures, and you look like they could all have been taken on the same day. Absolutely stunning!!!!!
If there is a formal occasion at the reunion, you should definitely wear that dress!

Amy said...

WOW! Pretty dress! You look great!

Shauna said...

Can I say that you make me want to throw up - literally - I kind of want to binge and purge! :) JK! You look awesome - we all knew you would!!

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT! I wish I could fit into mine! I need to get my rear end in gear! My dress my sophomore year was similar to that yours.

Anonymous said...

That's one HOT momma!

Anonymous said...

Awesome girl! Doesn't it feel good? (Both in your body and your head) If you commit and your health permits, I bet you'll be able to wear that dress even after 30-40 yrs.

RyAnn said...

That's amazing! I am so jealous! O, what I would give to fit in any article of clothing from high school!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Wow! What a gorgeous dress and you look fantastic in it! You're officially my motivation to lose weight and get in shape! :-)
-Sapphire

Anonymous said...

I have no comment...
except to say that you look amazing! You *almost* make me want to go run again and lift weights. Almost.
Still thinking about the PR Reunion...but I might be seeing you very soon!

suzspeaks said...

You look great Staci!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job!!! You look beautiful!

Teri said...

Yahoo, look at you!!! Very beautiful!!!!!! That is awesome. I have pictures of me in my prom dress, but then again, I was actually heavier in high school and my freshmen year in college than I was when I was 9 months pregnant. SCARYYYY! That was before I learned to love running!