Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Guy Time

This is a picture of Brody from Friday. Mike & I took him up to the college to visit some former co-workers. Don't you just love the hiking boots from Caleb & Audria?
While the girls worked on the closet this weekend, the guys were outside being "men".

They shot a bunch of skeet and almost 400 shells!!

Sunday afternoon they got out the football, flags, & cones and made good use of our football field.

FYI: I typed all of this one-handed while holding Brody (one of my new talents). Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun! I can still smell the sweet aroma of gun powder and cut grass.

Unknown said...

I love the overalls and hiking boots! Brody is so cute!

Also, his closet looks great! I wish my closet was a big as Brody's!

Rebecca said...

Love the boots! Tell Audria that if she looks in the Valpacks, there's a closet place that's always advertising. I interviewed for a job there once, and besides being commission, it seemed REALLY great! I don't remember what it was called though.