Thursday, September 14, 2006

AWAKE

Julie Little emailed me asking if Brody is ever awake. Yes! Here are a few awake pictures.

Happy just sitting on mama's lap suckin' my paci :)
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Where did my paci go?

Stop tryin' to make me smile.

I've discovered that Brody has Mike's temperature sensor. It is always set to HOT! We had our windows open last night (it's 68 degrees in our house right now with the cool breeze blowing in). Brody was crying in his bassinet at bedtime. After letting him cry for a while...I went to check on him and he was wet with sweat! No wonder he was upset! I held him in front of the fan (in front of the open window) to cool down and he went right to sleep. Keep in mind that he was only in his diaper in the bassinet and I was wearing sweat pants and a sweatshirt around the house! I guess I'm doomed. We've added another person to our family that will vote for keeping our house cold!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Sorry you are out numbered on the temperature thing. My mom was always that way.

Anonymous said...

Very cute baby!!! Sounds like you are having fun on maternity leave!