Thursday, September 28, 2006

Saturday

I know...I've been a terrible blogger as of late. This week I've spent every available minute (whenever Brody wasn't crying, eating, or pooping) studing for my accounting test. I finally got it taken yesterday...so now I have time to catch up on my blog. We spent all of last week in TX, so I'll give you the picture updates :)Daddy Steve playing outside with Brody.


Ann & Audria hold Brody & Collin while the rest of us put furniture back in Ron & Jan's house. They had some remodeling done and we were trying to make it look nice before Ron got home from a 3 month business trip to Virginia!

Jennifer, Staci, Julie, & Brody at Lori's wedding


I know this is a bad picture...but it's the only one I have with Lori in it!


Sunday Audria and I went to watch Caleb, Josh, & Jon play softball. Tyler and Ann babysat :)

(Since Blogger isn't letting me load more than 5 pics...I'll have to do this in several posts!)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

You have been busy on blogger!!! I checked this yesterday - and no new blog...today...what the heck!!! It is awesome! you made my night!! Brody is getting so big - it is amazing how quickly their little bodies grow! Love you!

RaeAnn said...

I enjoyed watching Brody while you took your test. He's such a sweet little boy. I'm excited to get to see him more often! See you Monday!