Monday, September 11, 2006

NFL

Today Brody is 1 month old! It's really hard to believe that he's already been outside the womb for a month! Each week we've been taking a picture of him with Mike's football after church. This Sunday he spit up on his outfit as I was setting up the picture...so we decided to just do a diaper picture. Mom asked me if we thought NFL stood for Naked Football League! Mike said it stands for Newborn Football League :)
Yesterday I had a baby shower at the LRC. Below is a picture of me & Brody with the shower hostesses.

Marcia made the cake. Check out her blog to see how she made it. The shower was teddy bear themed. She had made the bear cake and then they also had some bear decorations and teddy grahams :) It was really cute!

This is the hostess gift. Tina and her mom made this beautiful quilt! Not only is it a beautiful, comfy quilt...it also goes with the color scheme of Brody's room!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brody has definitely grown! He looks so alert in the football picture - such a handsome little guy! That cake is adorable, and the quilt is amazing! I have always wished I knew how to quilt. They did a great job!