Monday, September 04, 2006

Organization

This was a busy weekend! It's gonna take a few blogs to tell you all about it. I'll start off telling you about the girl project this weekend. Our goal was to organize Brody's closet. This is a picture of what it looked like before Project Organization.
Audria, Ann, & I went to Lowes and Target to buy the supplies we needed to organize the closet. We picked out everything we needed and even installed the shelving by ourselves!

Here is what the closet looked like after we put everything back in there! Hard to believe it's the same closet!!! Audria & Ann are organizational freaks and LOVED the fact that they got to come up to Kansas and organize a closet! I'm glad I have them as sisters! I'd been dreading the project.

Staci, Audria, & Ann before church on Sunday.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love to organize!! Now if I could get people to hire me to organize their rooms, I could have my dream job.

RyAnn said...

WOW! That looks great! Can they come to my house next?