Sunday, September 17, 2006

OKC

Friday Brody made his first trip out of Kansas. Mike drove me and Brody to Oklahoma City where Mom and Grandma meet us. Mike had to work this week...so Brody & I rode to TX with Mom and are going to spend the week visiting friends and family! It was fun getting to spend that much time with Grandma (aka GG) and Brody enjoyed her company in the backseat on the way to Arlington.

Mike was very sad to have to say goodbye to me and Brody for a week!

In OKC we stopped to eat at the Rib Palace. It was really good! It was also in a beautiful location!
Brody was sad for Mike to leave!

To try to cheer himself up, after we left for TX Mike stopped at the Bass Pro Shop just down the road :)
 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

RyAnn said...

I hope you have a great week with your family.

Rebecca said...

Ah OKC! I love it there! Glad you're in town. It'll be nice to be with your parents for a week.

RaeAnn said...

I'm glad Mike was able to take you to meet your mom. That was going to be a long drive by yourself. Hope you enjoy your stay in Texas. And really enjoy your next couple weeks off work.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun weekend! I wish I'd known you were coming to Okc.... I'm sure you will have a great week in Arlington!!

Unknown said...

Have fun in the Metroplex! Eat lots of Mexican food. Based on my experiences living in MO, the Midwest doesn't have much to offer by way of Mexican. I hope Brody enjoys his first trip!

Shauna said...

I have been out of town and I have missed your blog - Brody is just so perfect! Hope you are enjoying your week here - wish that I could see that baby...oh and you too!

suzspeaks said...

where did you & Brody go??? I miss you, and all the cute pics of Brody!!!