Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lunch with GG

After we got home from Temple...Daddy Steve and I decided to take Brody on a walk at River Legacy. It was a beautiful evening. Brody enjoyed the walk. I think he was facinated with all the trees! He doesn't get to see trees like that in KS!

I took our Moses basket to TX for Brody to sleep in. It's a little smaller than the bassinet that he's used to sleeping in at home. I woke up to find him turned sideways and scrunched up! I think he needs more room!!!

Wednesday we went to have lunch with GG. Julie, Katelyn, & Collin met us there for lunch. Grandma (I'm not sure what to call her?!? I've called her Grandma my whole life...but now she's "GG" to the great-grands. I'm sure before long she'll be GG to me since that's what I'll be calling her to Brody.) Anyways...GG bought Collin and Brody matching outfits. Collin was born June 6th and Brody August 14th.

GG rocking Brody (after he'd had a blowout and diaper/clothes changing)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: