Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Daddy Time

Yesterday we went to the KS State Fair (after Mike got home from work). We enjoyed the beautiful evening walking around outside. We stopped and looked at various tractors, 4-wheelers, hot tubs, and of cours RV's! This is a picture of Mike and Brody hanging out in an RV that cost $240,000!!!

Brody stayed nice and warm inside the front carrier. Only towards the end of the evening did he start to fuss!
This morning I got up (like I have most mornings since I've been on maternity leave) and made breakfast for me and Mike and then a sack lunch for Mike. He drove off and left it this morning...so I thought that was a good reason for him to meet us in the park for lunch! It was a beautiful day. Cool breeze and sunshine! I took this picture with the timer :) Don't worry...if you can tell what shirt I'm wearing know I'm only wearing it for Mike (besides...my Cowboy's shirt is longsleeve) ;)

Brody fell asleep in Mike's arms during lunch. It's such a sweet thing to hold a sleeping baby!
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Looks like you had a good time at the fair. It was a beautiful day for a picnic in the park.

Unknown said...

I love the timer picture! Sleeping babies are the best, especially when it is your own. I can't believe that that RV cost more than most people's homes! Amazing.

RyAnn said...

Looks like yall had a fun day today!