Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Last Day

Today I'll be teaching my last aerobics class until after maternity leave. I thought it'd be bitter sweet...instead I'm psyched about it! Especially today. I went to bed late last night (no that doesn't mean I slept in and skipped my morning workout...I just rode the bike rather than doing the cross trainer or treadmill) and am zapped of energy this morning. Knowing that this is the last class will be the only thing that gets me through aerobics this morning! I'm sorry to say that I don't have any pictures of "pregnant Staci" teaching aerobics. This is a picture of our aerobics room (it's usually lighter than this...but this pic was taken at 5 am)

On a different note...today Dad & Mom are driving up from TX to spend some time with us! They're gonna be here thru the 4th and are gonna help us work on the house! I'm excited to get to spend so much time with them! It'll be really nice to have Dad here to help Mike out. I just haven't been much help to him lately. I'll be taking off work tomorrow and Friday to stay home and help. Yay!!! (I'm really excited about getting to sleep in past 4 am!) Here's a picture I just love of Dad & Mom.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Stac- You look so much like your dad :)

Shauna said...

Ok - It is about time that you take a break from the 4am routine - I am so happy for you! Sleep in if you can a few days - take advantage of every morning that you can!! :)

Rebecca said...

Yeah for you! So when will you have to get up now? Sleeping in is great. I love summer!

Anonymous said...

I really want to see a pic of pregnant staci doing aerobics, so maybe you can just fake a photo of it when your parents are visiting! Please??

Have a great time with your parents!

suzspeaks said...

I hope your time with your parents is amazing!!!