Friday, June 23, 2006

Storage Space

We've been working on our laundry/mud room for awhile now. This week Mike purchased the cabinets and painted them. Last night he installed a base cabinet & countertop by the dryer and a wall cabinet above it and also one above the dryer! The only one left to install is the one above the washing machine. I'm am really excited to start using the new cabinets! They are giving us so much new storage space!

In other news...next week will be my last week of teaching aerobics until after I get back from maternity leave. I'll be 33 weeks pregnant and am starting to slow down. The first of July seemed like a good place to stop. Don't worry...I'll still be coming in early and getting my own work out in...I'll just get to do it at my pace. There have been some days lately where it's been hard to get up in front of a class and put on a smile while I teach step or cardio kickboxing with my back and hips just aching! This will be the longest break I've had from teaching since I started teaching aerobics in 2000. I hope I remember what to do when I come back after maternity leave!

Since a blog isn't a blog without a picture (and since I don't have one of the laundry room)...I'll leave you with a picture of a beautiful KS sunset.

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

That sunset is beautiful!!!

Shauna said...

It sounds like this is a good time for you to slow down!! And eat some junk food! Just thought I would throw that in.

Anonymous said...

This is Daddy Ken.I just have to tell you ,I truly enjoy each one of your tells of your life. I LOVE you sooooooooooooooooo much.