Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Heavenly Floating

As you are well aware of...summer days can get very HOT! Our friends, Mykael & Angi, loaned us a 13' wide 36" deep pool that they used last summer (they got a bigger one this summer). It is still a little chilly, but we've both been in. Mike actually got in the day we filled it up. He's CRAZY! Our water is well water...so it's really cold! I waited a few days and let the sun heat up the water before I ventured into the pool. We bought a cheap blow up raft to use in the pool and it feels so good to just float around! The raft is thin enough that I can lay on my tummy and float in the pool. I haven't been able to lay on my tummy for soooo long! It feels WONDERFUL! I've also been told that the pool will help if I start swelling. Sounds like a good excuse to have a lazy afternoon :)
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shauna said...

When I was 7-9 months pregnant - floating was my only relief - it just takes all of the weight off of your muscles and bones and everything - enjoy the pool!