Monday, March 20, 2006

Time for Change

So I decided it was time for a change in my hairstyle. It was getting so long and I was just getting really tired of it. Audria and Ann convinced me to go ahead with the plan and we called Lindsay (Stork) Driggers and asked her to cut it for me. Lindsay is my college roomie (Sarah's) little sister. She was busy packing to move and said her house was a mess...so she came over to Dad & Mom's house to cut it! What service :) Here are 2 pics of the new do. (Now don't freak out if you're one that loves long hair...mine does grow fast!)


Lindsay with her baby after she cut my hair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Staci Reknee!! I have never ever seen you with hair this short! I LOVE it. It looks fantastic! Wow. I really thought I was looking at the wrong blog when I saw that picture from behind. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

I really like yout hair cut. Glad I received this Blog so I knew you were home ok. So glad I got to see you all. Grandma

Shauna said...

Love your hair cut! It is so cute! I always changed my hair when I was pregnant because there is not much else that you can change. Ok - I always change my hair - period - but especially when I was pregnant. Lindsey is so cute and so is her baby - I havent seen her in so long!

suzspeaks said...

I love your hair. I too have never seen you with hair that short, but I love it. Change is good. did you color it too?
Lindsay did a great job & yeah you're having a boy!!!