Tuesday, March 14, 2006

T Minus 3 Days!


We're heading to TX on Thursday evening with our friends Dwayne and Rene. (This is a picture of us with them when we went to a Bronco's game last year.)

Friday is the day that we hope to get a sonogram performed by the great and wonderful...Paula Rhodes! She's on call Friday night, so hopefully we can get a sonogram worked in before she's called in to the hospital. I really hope that our baby is not shy and "spreads its legs" for her so she can tell us what the sex is! We're both dying to find out. Only 3 more days!!!

Should I post what the sex is when we find out or do you want me to keep you in suspense for a couple of days?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't keep us in suspense! We've already been in suspense for 3 months! Hope baby knowlton spreads 'em for ya!

Shauna said...

I had two reserved babies and one not so reserved baby. But my leg crossers were my girls so that is a good thing, I guess! :0) No suspense - tell us immediately.