Friday, March 10, 2006

Movement!
















Here are some belly shots of me at 16 weeks 3 days (this past Sunday).

This morning a VERY special thing happened.......I felt the baby move! For the past week or so I've really been wanting to feel it move, but I wanted to know it was the baby moving and not just gas bubbles or something. Well this morning it was DEFINITELY the baby moving! It's the weirdest feeling! I've felt it several times this morning and I'm sure it'll only be getting stronger over the rest of the pregnancy. I had a hard time waiting until Mike woke up to call and tell him...but I did. I called him at 6 am as he was getting ready to leave for the gym. It's just cool to actually feel the little life growing inside me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is my most favorite thing about being pregnant! It's so amazing. You are looking so super cute, too!

When are you finding out what you're having?

Shauna said...

That is wonderful - It is funny because you just wait and wait for the baby to move and then - in a few months - you will be thinking - can you just stay still for minute!

suzspeaks said...

That is the most amazing thing. Just wait, it gets even better. I loved so much feeling Jaxon inside my tummy!!
You do look soo cute!