Saturday, March 18, 2006

18 wk Sonogram

I know everyone is waiting in suspense for me to post about our sonogram. It was awesome! We got to Paula's clinic around 5 pm with a whole crew. It was me, Mike, Dad, Mom, Caleb, Audria, Tyler, Ann, and Mike's sister Angela and her husband Mark. The office was still open when we got there so we felt kinda funny having 10 people follow Paula back to her sonogram room. She thought it was fun! Here are some of the pictures of Baby Knowlton.

Here's a picture of his little feet. She counted 5 toes on each foot :)


This is a picture of our baby showing that he's a BOY! The red is the blood flowing in the umbilical cord.


This is him face down (towards my back).


"Hi Everyone!" He was waving at us :)


Here's another picture of his "undercarriage". The arrow is pointing out that he's a boy!

Paula spent a long time letting us just watch our little one move around inside me. I hadn't had any caffine in months and I drank a Dr. Pepper on the way to the clinic. Let's just say he wasn't gonna sleep while we were there! He was very active! It was so fun to watch his little hands reach for his face and his feet kick me. It was also special to have everyone there to share the experience with us! After she finished with our sonogram...we put Angela on the table. She's 10 weeks pregnant and Paula was able to show Angela the little baby and it's heart beating strong inside of her. Life is such a miracle. God is so good!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting. I am SO pumped for you guys-I know how much you wanted a boy. They are so fun! I saw his "turtle" right away-pretty obvious, huh!

Connor was looking at the pictures with me, and he said "Look, mommy, it's a boat! It floats in the water." It made me laugh.

RyAnn said...

CONGRATS!! Boys are so much fun! You are going to be a great mom!

suzspeaks said...

Yeah!!!!! That is so cool that everyone was there with you! I'm so glad he's a BOY!!!! Boy's are the best!!

I'm so excited & happy for you!