Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hair Answers

I guess I didn't leave ya'll with enough info about my hair cut! The questions have been rolling in.

1. No, I did not die my hair. The ends were a lot lighter, so when she cut them off it made my hair look darker.

2. Lindsay cut off a little over 8 inches of hair.

3. I am ok with that much being gone. Really! My hair grows fast, so if I decide I want it long again...I'll just grow it out. It's fun having something different. However, I will admit that a ponytail feels really funny right now. It hits my neck rather than the middle of my back! Strange feeling.

I hope these answers set your mind at ease ;)

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Hair does grow! There are a lot of people that freak out about cutting their hair and I am glad that you are not one of them! It looks great!!