Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pregnant P

This is what I saw when I got to work this morning (of course I had to wait until the sun came up to take a picture outside!) I don't know if the City of Lyons workers realized this when they cut the water line at the recreation commission...but there are TWO pregnant women working here! On average I got to the bathroom 6-8 times during the work day. I held it as long as I could this morning...but I already had to make a trip to the gas station to go to the bathroom! I told the gas station attendant that she might see me a few more times today :)

(oh...this isn't the post with the fun pics. I'll stop by Mike's office when I get off work and post them.)

4 comments:

RyAnn said...

That is awful!

Anonymous said...

Don't buy any drinks while you are at the gas station!

Shauna said...

So sorry Staci about the potty situation! I checked out the hunting website - just to try something new - and it was just not my cup of tea. Probably anyone who says "cup of tea" is not going to get into the hunting website. But I am so glad that I am on the list!

suzspeaks said...

I'm glad there is a gas station close to you!! It could have been interesting otherwise!!

When I was pregnant, we had a similar situation at work one day. I walked to the quick lube so many times that day! I'm sure they thought I was crazy!!