Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sleep

Some days I feel like I'm in college again. In college I could sleep until noon, wake up to eat lunch, hang out with friends for awhile, then be ready for a nap. Of course...I did stay up way later than 9 pm in those days! lol

Well, Friday night I fell asleep on the couch around 8:00 pm while Mike was watching basketball. He was busy working on a server for the college. He woke me up at 1 am to go to bed. I slept until 7 am when I had to get up and get ready to go to work.

Saturday was the first game of the rec soccer season. Soccer is one of my responsibilities at the rec commission. So by 8:00 I was in Lyons putting up the nets for the soccer games. It was pretty chilly...alright, it was downright COLD. It was 33 degrees at 9:00 (time for game #1). Everything ran smoothly and by 12:15 I was heading home.

I got home and felt really tired but resisted taking a nap. I lasted until about 7:30 pm. Basketball was on, the heater was on, and I was curled up under a blanket. Again, I was woken up by Mike telling me it was time to go to bed. We slept until 7:30 this morning (time to get up and get ready for church).

I'm now back to resisting the urge to curl up under a blanket. In 5 more minutes I can take the 2nd economics test...then I might just have to give in to the couch that's calling my name :)

2 comments:

RyAnn said...

I love naps so much! Take lots of them now, because in a few months it will be hard to get one in!

Shauna said...

Good for you on the napping- I long for the day of my kids all let me lay down and take a nap when I need one! I hope that you are feeling good - You look great! And you really popped out over the last few weeks!