Saturday, October 16, 2010

"You are your mother's son!"

Last night Mike and I were sitting at the kitchen table.  Mike was reading to me about espresso makers (a new obsession after Patrick made him a homemade latte in California).  Brody sat in the chair between me and Mike and was randomly inserting questions about the Rangers game that was about to start.  I finally had to ask Brody to be quiet for a few minutes so I could hear what Mike was reading me.  He obliged for maybe 5 minutes? 

When he opened his mouth next, this was his question, "Daddy?  What if you put jelly on a light bulb!?"

Mike just looked at him and said, "You are your mother's son!"

What?  Me?  Random?!?  Never!!!

4 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

lol! Where in the world did he come up with that question????? rofl!!!!

Rebecca said...

So funny!

Steve and Joan said...

Sounds like a great name for a story!

Daddy Steve

Ann Hastings said...

Tyler has been obsessed with Espresso makers since college (when Patrick would always make him great espresso) Tyler has ALWAYS wanted one... the thing is that the good ones are SOOOOO expensive! So needless to say we've never purchased one even though Tyler's wanted one for over 5 years!
I LOVE the Brody is so random... I guess one could say he got "some" of that from you :) I love it!!!