Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Popcorn Harvest

The other day Barrett was playing with the combine.  He kept putting his fingers in the hopper (not sure if that's what the holding part in the top is called, but it sounds good!) and pulling them out like he was holding something...then he'd put them in his mouth.  I finally asked what he was doing and he said he was cutting corn and was eating the popcorn that the combine picked up!  Have you been holding out on me Chris?  You never told me that when you're harvesting corn you're actually making popcorn?!?
 

5 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Too cute!

Steve and Joan said...

Straight from the farm to the mouth!

Leave It To Davis said...

He must have been hungry!

Jennifer said...

You know a really fun way to farm...actually use popcorn kernals! Jacob has a grain cart that will actual move something through the auger and popcorn works. (I haven't tried it b/c I'm not ready to step on popcorn all over my house but I might let him use them outside. My uncle's mom used to use it for her kids/grandkids and their "farming")

Grammy said...

Pretty good logic don't you think?!!!