Friday, October 01, 2010

Staci in Colorado

Saturday, September 18, 2010

While at Willis Gulch, I found a mound of rocks that were surrounded by aspens.  The sunlight was shimmering off the leaves of the aspens and was so vibrant!  I tried to convince Brody to let me take some pictures of him with Mike for Daddy's desk at work, but he was more interested in skipping rocks in the river.  Since Brody didn't want to have anything to do with pictures, I handed the camera to Mike and asked him to take my picture!  He went Austin Powers on me and took about 40 pictures!  I bet this is the most pictures I've been in on one of our vacations (of course, it's all in one place! lol)  Here are some of my favorite.  (Please ignore the raccoon eyes.  You know those big, bug-eyed sunglasses that I strongly dislike?  Well...when you get sunburned they leave really big raccoon eyes on your face!)

Which one do you think I should print to put on Mike's desk at work?



 
 

6 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

They're all good... I like #1, #3 or #5 the best... lol- does that help?!?!?!

Sharon said...

They are all good but I TOTALLY like #5 - it is really a great picture of you and the surrounding area is just beautiful.

Tyler Hastings said...

Great pics! Not sure why you hate those sunglasses so much. I think they look good.

Jamie said...

i vote #1!! all great though!

Steve and Joan said...

I vote for #5. Great photo Mike!

Ledbetter Fam said...

My vote is #1 or #3. Hope I'm not too late.